Technical Support Specialist
Being part of the product team, you will be integrated into a squad. You'll work closely with a Product Manager, developers, and the Customer Experience team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Reproduce bugs reported by customers
- Manage bugs backlog and priorization
- Test fixes made by engineers
- Handle technical questions escalated by the Customer Experience Team
- Monitor the SLAs (resolution time, etc.)
- Work closely engineers and PMs to identify and mitigate risks in upcoming features
- Create and maintain internal documentation for recurrent issues
- Train the Customer Experience Team about technical issues
For this Technical Support Specialist role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Previous experience on a Technical Support role in a tech company
- Experience with ticket management systems such as Jira
- Very good English and communication skills (French is a plus)
- Knowledge in SQL is a plus
- Knowledge in video and audio streaming is a plus
- Knowledge in web technologies is a plus
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and everything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.