Partnership Marketing Manager
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to further develop Livestorm's visibility in Europe and North America. Therefore, we are looking for a Partnership Marketing Manager who is passionate about creating strong content partnerships with others brands to generate leads.
As Livestorm's Partnership Marketing Manager, you'll be joining the Marketing team to identify and partner with SaaS brands. In partnerships with those brands, you will produce high-quality gated content (webinars, ebooks, templates, tools...) and generate leads for the Sales team. You'll work alongside our Content Marketing Managers, Molly and Daniella, and will be reporting into Marie, the Head of Marketing.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, the members of our team are located between Paris, Lisbon and Berlin so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Identifying and partnering with SaaS brands in Europe and North America. You will work with those brands in order to produce high-quality gated content (webinars, ebooks, templates, tools...) that will be promoted to a common audience.
- Generating content leads for the Sales team through co-marketing partnerships as well as sharing leads with our partners. You will align with the Growth team in order to ensure that those leads are properly nurtured via marketing automation workflows at the end of each campaign.
- Reaching out to co-marketing partners to suggest and agree on content topics, lead goals and campaigns timeline. You'll have strong organizational and project management skills to overlook the organization of several campaigns at the same time.
- Aligning closely with our Content Marketing Managers who will produce the long-form content for those partnerships. While you won't produce the content yourself, you should feel confident coming up with your own content ideas and drafting promo emails or landing pages occasionally.
- Negotiating guest-blogging opportunities with bloggers or influencers to increase our visibility online. You will also provide ideas to find guests for our podcast.
For this Partnership Marketing Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 3+ years experience in a lead generation role.
- Prior experience in setting up co-marketing partnerships with SaaS brands.
- Strong collaboration skills as you'll work closely with the Content Managers and Growth team.
- Creative thinking to come up with relevant content ideas and work with others brands.
- Proficiency in English. Additional proficiency in French or Spanish is a plus.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.