Head of People
Livestorm is the world's leading end-to-end video engagement platform.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm allows companies to organize powerful online meetings, webinars and virtual events from end-to-end. Our web-browser platform provides teams with all the workflows around video engagement to promote, host and analyze online events.
Livestorm is built with ease of use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500s. Brands like Shopify, Honda, Spendesk, Front and Revolut trust Livestorm for premium video engagement during their online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our Team is aiming to further develop our People processes. Therefore, we are looking for a Head of People who is passionate about scaling processes & people while developing a strong company culture.
As Livestorm's Head of People, you'll be joining the People Team to support Managers, develop Livestorm's company culture and oversee all People admin and processes. You'll manage the People Team (7 Stormies currently) and will be reporting to our CFO.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
HRBP & Manager Training:
- Help Managers grow in their position
- Provide Managers with processes, good practices, support, KPIs to manage their Teams
- Be a key person Managers can talk to
- Build and improve our training plan and performance management processes
Develop Livestorm's Culture:
- Work with C-Staff to spread and improve culture at LS based on what already exists and where we want to go
- Keep the company culture self-evident and embodied by all Stormies
- Oversee perks and (office) life across geos
- Oversee general knowledge management, and make sure all Stormies have a comprehensive self service access to the HR processes
Oversee all People processes & admin:
- Manage & work with the People Team (7 Stormies including yourself)
- Set up & develop & iterate on People processes, and make sure Stormies are informed & aligned with them
- Be accountable for all HR data & documents (KPIs, dashboards, …)
- Oversee all admin / legal process for remote, contractors and on-site contracts
- Oversee day-to-day management of the employee’s life cycle
For this Head of People role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 2+ years XP in a startup / scaleup environment
- 2-4 years of experience in HR leadership (Lead, Head of, or VP)
- Track record of managing HR for an international company of 100-200 people
- You have a strong ability to coach & support mid-level and senior managers
- You are extremely rigorous & have a data driven approach to your work
- You have a good understanding of French labor laws and policies
- You have experience in managing HR in different countries (ideally US or other EU countries)
- You have experience in managing HR in distributed or remote environment
- Native English or extremely fluent - French (fluent or more) is mandatory
- Available to work on West European timezone
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
And also, benefit from:
🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.