CSM Senior Manager
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
Livestorm Sales Team is a team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals. They are playing a key role in the expansion of Livestorm as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the video communication market, leveraging Livestorm's existing customer references, marketing programs, turning leads into long-lasting partnerships.
As a Senior CSM Manager, you will manage a fast growing team of 5 Enterprise CSM dispatched between Europe and the US, to deliver high level customer service to Livestorm Enterprise clients. You will join a crew of product experts willing to give great service, help customers in their day to day usage of the platform and be the proxy between our customers and the product team.
You will report directly to the Head of Sales, and will closely collaborate with all our teams (Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Product and Finance) to drive maximum value and success with Livestorm customers.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, members of our team are located between France, Spain, USA, Germany, Greece..., so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- The CSM pod (5 people)
- Team management on a daily basis: KPIs, onboarding, coaching, training
- Helping reduce the churn and increasing the customer value by identifying upsell / cross-sell opportunities for the Account Management Team
- Increasing the quality of service to our Enterprise customers by delivering QBRs, identifying new use cases and comparing with Industry standards reports
- Working closely with our Account Management Team to manage your team customer portfolio, and understand our clients KPIs and challenges
- Helping customers successfully use Livestorm
- Troubleshooting and helping debug product features
- Improving our documentation (written and videos)
- Coming up with new content ideas or processes to help customers
- Providing detailed and accurate product feedback to the team
For this CSM Senior Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success or a client-facing role in SaaS / tech industry
- Fluent, ideally native, in English (both written and spoken)
- Fluent or native in French
- Previous experience with Intercom or another live chat / support software
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and agile in adapting to quick changes in a startup environment
- Always a willingness to go the extra mile to please and delight users
- Positive minded and team player
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Internet savvy with a strong interest in startups
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris Timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipend of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly after-works, activities on and off site, and team off-sites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates are available via Leeto.
- And of course, all the essentials: 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Alan), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and everything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.