Contrôleur.euse de gestion
Being part of the finance team, you will be working closely with our CFO and help us scale and run the business internally, be 100% compliant and have all the teams aligned on the same performance KPIs. You will be able to learn about all the micro to macro finance problematics of a subscription business in a scaling phase.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Gather and classify all the invoices from our vendors
- Work with our CFO and accountants to build monthly / quarterly financial reports
- Help ou CFO build business plans and forecasts
For this role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 1+ year of experience in accounting and/or "contrôle de gestion"
- Understanding of the French accounting system
- Understanding of the European VAT system
- Excel and Google Sheet proficiency
- Great attention to details
- Very organized and able to respect deadlines
- Interest in the tech/SaaS ecosystem, past experience in a startup is a big plus
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.