Account Manager — Enterprise
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
We are looking for an upbeat individual with a results-oriented spirit and proven track record of successful account expansion and retention.
As an Enterprise Relationship Manager, you will be a key member of the team leading the growth of our existing business. Partnering with a set of our key accounts to help set the tone for our sales organisation. Our team is heavily focused on expanding and renewing customers by engaging early-on, before subscription renewals. The health of the existing customer base is crucial when retaining the dollars that have already been closed. We work alongside the Customer Success Managers to drive adoption and user engagement, which will aid in the efforts for the Enterprise Relationship Manager to grow the account.
At Livestorm, we are striving to do sales more efficiently. We are asking our customers to put Livestorm at the core of their businesses, and we can only do this by putting them at the core of ours. We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. In joining the Sales POD at Livestorm, you join a community that believes in development and promotion from within. As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Build relationships with Livestorm's largest customers ensuring revenue growth and customer retention
- Nurture and expand in existing accounts.
- Develop strategic territory plans to outline opportunities for upsell, cross-sell, expansion to new business units, and achieve business goals
- Build, maintain and convert pipeline
- Grow business through rigorous business management execution
- Develop and maintain positive relationships to top-decision-makers at C-levels
- Coordinate multi-functional team to sign multi-year enterprise agreements / strategic agreements
- Meet core KPI's around pipeline coverage progression, forecast, meetings, and general activity
- Develop and use Partner ecosystem relationships to accelerate growth
- Meet or exceed quota
- Focus on customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
For this Account Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experience in Account Management, Sales, and Customer Success.
- High-performance mentality and consistency in over achievement
- Fluency in French (only for EMEA) and/or English
- Proven track record engaging in value-based customer-centric conversations, and leading a defined enterprise sales process
- You have a track record of identifying and executing on upsell opportunities in existing deals
- You’re organized, rigorous, and adaptable to an ever-evolving process and team
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with customers
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior-level executives in mid-market companies
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals: you are a team-player
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Love putting the customer at the center of your day
- Your key assets: Self-motivation, Hustle, a Strong work ethic, and Ownership
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance, 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.