Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
Livestorm Sales Team is a team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals. They are playing a key role in the expansion of Livestorm as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the video communication market, leveraging Livestorm's existing customer references, marketing programs, turning leads into long-lasting partnerships.
Account Executives / Enterprise are responsible for identifying, segmenting, engaging, and converting qualified mid-market prospects into paying customers according to an annual quota.
You will report to our AE Team Lead, and will closely collaborate with all our teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, Product and Finance) to drive maximum value and success with new Livestorm customers'.
A successful Account Executive will be a skilled communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between client and product.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, members of our team are located between France, Spain, USA, Germany, Greece..., so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Focusing on the Enterprise segment accounts to generate and qualify business opportunities to achieve / exceed demand generation targets through Inbound Marketing source leads (MQL’s) and Outbound Targeted campaign execution both from your direct input and an SDR team
- Developing and nurturing clients with your territory helping address their needs and challenges
- Positioning Livestorm at both the functional and business value level with target stakeholders in the EMEA region
- Developing and executing sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings
- Pro-actively working with the SDR team on the same territory and the other teams (Account Management, Growth & Marketing, Customer Success, etc.)
- Managing all CRM activity relating to your accounts
- Using a variety of channels to identify new prospects and close new deals such as social media, internet, web-based tools & outbound calling
For this Account Executive - Enterprise - EMEA role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
Experienced: You have extensive experience of successfully selling Software / SaaS Enterprise license agreements into Enterprise / Large accounts in the EMEA region across a variety of industries.
Domain Experience: A good understanding of selling video communication platform would be ideal however, a background in selling SaaS and closing 6-7 figure deals is more important.
Over Achiever: You have consistently achieved and/or exceeded your sales goals across your geographic territory and have a track record in closing 6-7 figure contracts - You are results oriented.
Amazing Salesperson: You have a desire, even an obsession, to identify new prospects, contacts and decision makers to expand the number of new logos - You are a closer.
Excellent Communication: You know what to say (both internally and with clients) and more importantly, how to say it in both French and English.
Collaborator: You know that selling is a team sport and will partner with virtual teams to ensure success. You have experience in working with remote teams and clients to close joint business.
Go-Getter: Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic - disciplined and resourceful.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipend of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly after-works, activities on and off site, and team off-sites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates are available via Leeto.
- And of course, all the essentials: 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Alan), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and everything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.