Sales Ops Analyst - US
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Livestorm is the world's leading end-to-end video engagement platform.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm allows companies to organize powerful online meetings, webinars and virtual events from end-to-end. Our web-browser platform provides teams with all the workflows around video engagement to promote, host and analyze online events.
Livestorm is built with ease of use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500s. Brands like Shopify, Honda, Spendesk, Front and Revolut trust Livestorm for premium video engagement during their online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
Livestorm Sales Team is a Team of entrepreneurial and driven Sales Professionals. They are playing a key role in the expansion of Livestorm as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the video communication market, leveraging Livestorm's existing customer references, marketing programs, turning leads into long-lasting partnerships.
Sales Ops are responsible for building and maintaining the Tools, Processes and Data that will provide guidance and insights for Sales Reps to deliver on their objectives. They are the advocates of a "data-based culture" within Livestorm and the Sales team.
They interact a lot with other Teams (Marketing, Growth, Customer Care, Product and Finance) to help Sales get the most out of our stack.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to build and scale the infrastructure behind our growing sales engine, in a time where the Sales Team is quickly expanding. You will report to our Sales Operation Manager.
A successful Sales Operations Analyst will be a business-driven individual with a taste to deep-dive into complex sales processes and tools.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Sales Management and Leadership on implementation of solutions that maximize efficiency and conversion rates of each sales channel
- Identifying and building / improving key sales, account management and customer success processes to ensure efficiency and high performance across Teams that scale over time
- Designing and implementing a sales compensation structure that awards high performance and aligns incentives of the Sales Team with the business goals
- Dividing and allocating accounts to reps based on the comp plan and territories
- Engaging with Sales Reps and Sales Leadership to get ongoing feedback on the sales process and structure and drive improvements
- Developing key metrics to be communicated across the sales org and leadership that provide insights into sales performance and operational efficiency
- Architecture and administration of our Salesforce instance and adjacent sales tools (Pandadoc, Calendly, Aircall, LinkedIn Sales Nav, Amalia, etc.)
- Working closely with the Finance Team to provide accurate analysis and sales forecasting used for company financial planning
Pré-requis du poste
For this Sales Ops Analyst - US role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You thrive in leading initiatives across multiple teams and have a passion for sales and technology.
- Early stage company experience - ideally with a high growth series A - C company
- You are data-driven individual.
- Meaningful experience of in building and maintaining Business Tech stacks
- Experience in the SaaS industry and with Salesforce, SalesLoft or ZoomInfo is a strong plus.
- Strong business acumen that will help you balance high level planning with day-today operations.
- You will be very often asked to communicate about data and insights to Leadership and Sales team.
- You have a desire, even an obsession, to improve our existing tools and processes.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic - disciplined and resourceful
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
- 💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🇺🇸 Specific US benefits:
- 💊 Health Plan: Medical, Dental, Vision: Platinum plan Gusto (100% employee + 70% dependent)
- ⛑ Life insurance: $50K worth of life insurance
- 🧑🦳 401K: 5% employee + 2% company match after 6 months tenure
- 👶 Parental leave: 16 weeks 1st parent and 5 weeks 2nd parent
- 🏝 PTO days: 25 days