Lead Product Designer
Description de l'offre d'emploi
As a Lead Product Designer at Livestorm, you'll join a company with a strong design culture and manage a team that is currently composed of two product designers.
- Manage the product design team
- Structure and streamline the design processes
- Organize regular design review meetings
- Design the next upcoming features and products for Livestorm
- Maintain the Livestorm design system
Tools we're currently using
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
For this Lead Product Designer role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You have experience in designing products (web apps, mobile apps, etc) in a SaaS company
- You've already worked in a team with multiple product designers
- You know your way around Sketch, Figma or FramerX and their plugins
- You are obsessed with details and user experience
- You are very rigorous about respecting the brand's patterns
- You know how to create prototypes
- You are up to date with the current design trends, you benchmark regularly the state of design in your industry
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.