Education Marketing Manager
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to further develop our brand awareness in Europe and North America by creating education content. Therefore, we are looking for an Education Marketing Manager who will create and launch an education platform focused on video communication and generate leads.
As Livestorm’s Education Marketing Manager, you’ll be joining the marketing team to develop Livestorm’s perception and expertise in Europe and the United States. You’ll work alongside our Partnerships and Content Managers, Hugues and Molly, and will be reporting into Marie, the Head of Marketing.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, the members of our marketing team are located between Paris, Berlin and Lisbon so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Creating a strong plan to launch an education platform focused on video communication. You will enjoy creating video content to educate our audience.
- Setting up a technical environment to host this content online and share it accordingly to our audience. You will generate qualified leads via this education platform for the Sales team.
- Presenting monthly webinars with a focus on video communication. You will have great presentation skills and be able to convey information in the right manner.
- Aligning with others content marketers in the team to repurpose content for our education platform. You will feel confident to present in front of the camera.
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
For this Education Marketing Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a content marketing role.
- Prior experience presenting or teaching marketing content online.
- Prior experience in recording and/or editing video content.
- Native English level required as you’ll be creating content for our English audience. An additional proficiency in French or Spanish would be a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration skills as you’ll work closely with others members of the Marketing or Customer Success teams.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.