Description de l'offre d'emploi
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to further improve our reliability and security of our platform. Therefore, we are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer **who is passionate about building a product used by 3,000+ customers around the globe.
As Livestorm's DevSecOps Engineer, you'll be joining the DevOps team to improve the security of the product. You'll work alongside our DevOps team and CTO and will be reporting to a DevOps Manager.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, members of our team are located between France, Spain or Greece, so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Supervising the safety of the production platform
- Supporting development teams to disseminate good security practices
- Implementation of safety automation technologies in CI/CD pipelines
- Participate in the overall safety of the company
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
For this DevSecOps Engineer role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You are a talented engineer with at least 2 years of experience in the SRE/DevOps position.
- Knowledge of production environment
- Experience in best practices and standards such as OWASP WSTG, OWASP SAMM, OWASP ASVS or CSVS, ISO/IEC 27035, or CIS benchmarks are among your favorite references?
- Working with Docker, AWS and Terraform
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.