Delivery and Release Engineer
Description de l'offre d'emploi
As a Release Manager you will own and publish the Release Schedule and forward plan the releases. You’ll work closely with our engineering and product teams to ensure a high quality user experience across our platform.
- Coordinating release schedules
- Agreeing the contents of each release with the product and tech team
- Measuring and monitoring progress to ensure releases are delivered on time
- Managing risk and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Communicating all release commitments, release plans, schedule, and scope changes to internal and external
- Maintaining a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures
- Working effectively with technical teams to ensure the detail is in place on the run books for the required steps of a release
- Managing all stakeholder communication throughout the release implementation
- Improve continuous delivery and integration
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
- Clear communication, collaboration, problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously within a fast paced environment
- Willing to dig into complex issues
Embrace a growth mindset and share a willingness learn new tools and technologies
Experience of testing and release management
- Experience using Github and AWS
- Knowledge in Basic Unix commands, including shell scripting
- Experience with video streaming protocols like HLS and WebRTC is a big plus
- Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks (VueJS) is a plus
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails and/or Apollo Server is a plus
- API knowledge is a plus
- You also have previous experience working with development managers to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
- A thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (French/English)
- Good understanding of infrastructure architecture and principles and DevOps tooling
"Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day."
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided