Customer Operations Manager
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to scale the care and support we provide to a wider customer base. Therefore, we are looking for a Customer Operations Manager who will work on the tools, data, and processes to make sure that our customer experience team is equipped to help our customers the best way they can.
As Livestorm's first Customer Operations Manager, you'll be joining the Customer Experience team to develop our current stack of tools, improve and build new automations, and work with data to identify areas of improvement on processes and performance. You will have a direct role in the customer communication and strategy we adopt. You'll work alongside our Customer Care Experts, Team Leads, CSMs and Product Education Expert. You will be reporting to Elif, our Head of Customer Experience.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, the members of our team are located between France, Spain, the Dominican Republic, Mauritius and Mexico so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Create and manage a data dashboard to analyze our volume, traffic, team performance, and other relevant data to spot areas for improvement.
- Work with the department head and team leads to elaborate and improve team KPIs and the reporting system.
- Have ownership, develop, and improve on our current stack of tools that help our customer experience team on their day-to-day operations and improve key metrics.
- Improve existing automations and introduce new ones to help us scale the volume and the team.
- Identify product improvements and features to scale our support and work with the product team to incorporate them into our roadmap.
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
For this Customer Operations role, we are looking for someone with:
- Experience in Customer Support/Success
- Analytical mindset and experience working with data
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails (our back office runs on it)
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.