Customer Marketing Manager
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to further develop Livestorm's visibility in Europe and North America. Therefore, we are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager who is passionate about delivering a great and consistent experience to our users and customers.
As Livestorm's Customer Marketing Manager, you'll be joining the Marketing Team to own the communication with our customers and produce appealing customer stories across various industries. You'll work alongside our Content Marketing Managers and will be reporting to Marie, the Head of Marketing.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, members of our team are located between France, Spain, USA, Germany, Greece..., so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live (within the European time zone for this role).
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating effectively with our users and customers on our new Product updates. You will work closely with the Product Project Managers to announce new product releases to our customers.
- Planning and writing customer emails as well as in-app notifications to inform Livestorm's customers about our new features. You will possess strong writing skills in English to effectively promote the value of each new feature.
- Cultivating a pipeline of customers for reference activities such as written case studies, video testimonials and PR interviews. You will work closely with our PR Marketing Manager and liaise with our customers to create compelling stories in the media.
- Working closely with the Customer Success and Growth teams to promote education content and/or training to our customers. Your goal will be to ensure a strong comprehension of the product and a high NPS.
- Aligning closely with the Customer Success, Product and Growth teams to share the necessary updates to our customers. You will have strong project management skills to collaborate effectively across different teams.
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
For this Customer Marketing Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 2+ years experience in a Customer Marketing role
- Prior experience in handling customer communication and creating customer stories
- Strong collaboration skills as you'll work closely with the Product, Growth and Customer Success teams
- English proficiency in writing is required to produce emails, notifications and customer stories
- Additional proficiency in French and/or Spanish is a plus
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipend of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly after-works, activities on and off site, and team off-sites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates are available via Leeto.
- And of course, all the essentials: 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Alan), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and everything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.