Product Manager - Website
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, an increasing number of visitors go to our website every month. For many, this is their first real interaction with the Livestorm brand and product.
Therefore, we are constantly making improvements and changes to the website to showcase Livestorm in its best light. We are looking for a Product Manager to take ownership of the Livestorm website development. We see -and manage- the website as a product. As such, we are looking for someone who will be able to manage a product squad with expertise dedicated to static websites.
You'll be managing our Growth Engineer's day-to-day tasks, as well as the Web Designers and you will be reporting to Thibaut, the Head of Growth.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, members of our team are located between France, Spain, USA, Germany, Greece..., so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
Website vision & strategy:
- Work with Marketing and Design to conceptualize new website experiences
- Conduct research on improving the Livestorm website based on data (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Think long term about what the website could become, and guide its long-term roadmap
- Analyze the current website data and conversion rates using our extensive analytics stack and detect bottlenecks to fix
- Optimize conversion rates and performance through A/B tests and data analysis
- Surface insights on technical improvements for the website, from SEO to the stack that powers it
- Work closely with the Growth Engineer and Designers to improve the visitor's experience on the website
- You will also ensure that they are building the features right.
- Turn your roadmap into a catalog of user stories or clean list of specs
- Ensure that all the features shipped by the Website Team are bug-free (you will do the QA yourself, along the Growth Engineer)
- Organize and prioritize everything with the Head of Growth and clearly explain the rationale to all stakeholders and the other teams
For this Product Manager - Website role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- At least 2 years of XP as Product Manager in a B2B SaaS company, or an agency that shipped state-of-the-art websites
- You have experience working on the website of a B2B SaaS Company.
- You have experience with websites built on the JAMStack (our site is built with Nuxt, DatoCMS, Netlify).
- You understand and deeply care about business metrics, and have constant ideas on how to improve them.
- You have an engineering mindset and/or an Engineering degree.
- You have a keen eye for good web design, you can communicate your ideas with the Designers. If there are inconsistencies in the website integration, you will notice them.
- You thrive in a startup environment growing (fast).
- You believe that a company website should be handled as a product.
- You are fluent in French, and can communicate with teammates in English.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipend of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly after-works, activities on and off site, and team off-sites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates are available via Leeto.
- And of course, all the essentials: 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Alan), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and everything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.