Livestorm is reinventing video communication. The tools we use to connect and communicate have never been as important as they are now.
Our goal is to make webinars and video conferences enjoyable for everyone. This means building advanced tools that are easy to use, and easy on the eyes.
Livestorm is trusted by thousands of companies worldwide. We power video communications from scale-ups like Front or Intercom to established enterprise companies such as Honda or Deloitte.
As Livestorm's first Partnership Manager, you will take ownership of all the relationships with our wide range of existing partners, and expand it.
As such, we are looking for someone who loves to meet new people and build relationships. We also need someone who understands our business needs and can easily recognize potential partners and suggest new areas to explore, and people we should engage with.
As Partnership Manager, you will be taking charge of our partner network as well as all partnership programs, a key area for growth at Livestorm moving forward.
You'll be joining the marketing team of 5 and reporting to Thibaut, the Head of Growth.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Grow our influencer partner network and actively communicate with our existing network of influencers.
- Be the owner of the agencies partner network: our selection of agencies who can resell Livestorm to their customers, and who could help our own customers in creating and managing their events. You will manage and grow the existing french network, and expand it to international companies.
- Find co-marketing opportunities with top brands and companies from various backgrounds and industries.
- Find events that Livestorm could sponsor and manage the conversation from the start to finish
- Suggest how all of these partnerships could evolve, for example how we could restructure rewards to make them more successful.
The successful candidate will be a marketing generalist who is as passionate about spreading awareness around Livestorm as we are! You likely possess a mix of those skills:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role within a marketing team
- Strong communication skills, with external partners as well as with other Stormies (your Livestorm teammates) in written or video format.
- Clear business understanding: you can quickly decide who to partner with based on the potential results. Measuring the impact of your work is second nature to you.
- Having an existing relationships with potential partners would be a big plus, such as:
- Startup employees we could work with on co-marketing opportunities
- Influencers who could review Livestorm and/or join our referral program
- Deep knowledge and visibility into one or more industries
- Fluent in English and French. Any additional language is more than welcome, but not required.
We welcome candidates of all backgrounds and encourage diversity. If you are not sure you are the right person for the job, please apply anyway!