DevOps Engineer (AWS/Terraform/Ruby)
As part of the tech team, you will join a team of experts working on building the best product possible using the latest technologies and without compromise on the code legacy.
- Develop scaling infra for 0-downtime infrastructure, we aim to keep a 99.99% uptime while dealing with an exponential activity growth
- Improve our deployment and integration pipeline, to improve quality and velocity
- Build better development environment for the team
- Improve our monitoring and security process
- Help product and tech team to develop new feature, DevOps related
- Infrastructure: AWS (ALB/ECS/RDS/EC/S3), managed by Terraform Enterprise
- CI/CD: CircleCI & Github Action & CodeBuild
- Server software: Docker / Puma / Passenger / NodeJS
- Framework: Ruby on Rails (back-end) & Apollo Server (back-end) & Vue.js (front-end) & Sidekiq (workers)
- Others tools: Redash (SQL queries), Sentry (error catcher)
More on Stackshare 👉 https://stackshare.io/livestorm
DevOps mental: Keep it simple, and do not over-engineer
For this role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You have 3+ years of XP in DevOps
- You're an expert in the AWS ecosystem (RDS, ECS, S3, etc.)
- You worked with Terraform and Docker
- Experience in software development
- You're familiar with Linux server distributions
- You are autonomous and own your topics
- You have an eye for details and you're very rigorous
- You can take a step back to identify bottlenecks in a infrastructure and fix them
- You have experience in taking strategic decisions to scale an infrastructure
- Experience in security operations is a great plus
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided